From the sweetest pupcakes to the hardest hunks, here are 13 reasons we’d love to spend this – or any other Friday – at Camp Crystal Lake:
1. Jack (Kevin Bacon) Friday the 13th (1980)
In one of his earliest big screen roles, Kevin Bacon’s Speedo-loving Jack in the original Friday the 13th made many fans long to be much closer than six degrees away from the future award-winning actor.
2. Lawrence (Arlen Escarpeta) Friday the 13th (2009)
One of the many male cast members who cranked up the heat in this 2009 reboot, Arlen Escarpeta’s “Lawrence” is exactly the kind of man frat-boy fantasies are made of.
3. Scott (Russell Todd) Friday the 13th Part 2
Those piercing blue eyes and kissable lips are only two reasons gay/bi horror fans have been dying to take a walk in the woods with Russell Todd since he first appeared in this slasher sequel.
4. Stoney (Yani Gellman) Jason X
Evil isn’t the only thing that gets an upgrade in the time of Jason X. Yani Gellman’s Stoney is a twink 2.0 who makes going back to the future worth the trip.
5. Doug (Peter Barton) Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter
Thanks to the casting of 80s heartthrob Peter Barton, the death of Doug in The Final Chapter is also one of the sexiest shower scenes in horror movie history.
6. Trent (Travis Van Winkle) Friday the 13th (2009)
He may have been one of the biggest dicks in the series, but Travis Van Winkle made being bad look oh-so-good.
7. Eddie (John Robert Dixon) Friday the 13th Part V: A New Beginning
John Robert Dixon’s Eddie easily earns a place among Jason’s hottest victims. We don’t blame the machete-wielding murderer for strapping this stud to a tree.
8. Tommy Jarvis (John Shepherd) Friday the 13th Part V: A New Beginning
Who could have guessed the nerdy little boy from part IV would grow up to be such horror hottie one film later? John Shepherd’s shirtless work makes Friday the 13th Part V a new beginning indeed!
9. Tommy Jarvis (Thom Mathews) Friday the 13th Part VI
Taking the final-boy baton from John Shepherd, Thom Mathews more than fills the shoes – and shirt – of our hunky hero in the sixth installment of the Friday franchise.
10. Nick (Kevin Spirtas) Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood
Boasting a campy telekinetic heroine and numerous gay cast members, it isn’t hard to see why The New Blood has earned the nickname “FriGay the 13th” from fans. But come on! Kevin Spirtas’ Nick is the kind of leading man who can make even straight guys question their sexuality.
11. Chewie (Aaron Yoo) Friday the 13th (2009)
Aaron Yoo’s Chewie wormed his way into the hearts of gay horror fans the moment he offered Jason a hockey stick because it was an accessory that “completes your outfit.” Of course it doesn’t hurt that he’s easy on the eyes as well.
12. Mark (Tom McBride) Friday the 13th Part 2
Before making his feature film debut in Friday the 13th Part 2, out gay actor Tom McBride was one of the models who portrayed the Marlboro Man on billboards posted throughout New York City. By the time he appeared in this scream-worthy sequel, there were legions of audience members who were dying to take the wheelchair-bound Mark for a ride.
13. Clay Miller (Jared Padalecki) Friday the 13th (2009)
Spoiler Alert! One of the few men to survive a run-in with our favorite machete-wielding maniac, Jared Padalecki’s Clay Miller is a hero we’d hold out for any day of the week.
Comments will be approved before showing up.